Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket

LR....Donations gladly accepted... AlertPay Donations .... STP Donations (please contact me)

Remember, every $1 adds up. Thanking you in advance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Firstly I would like to personally thank you for your donations, be it by way of referral commissions or direct donation. I guarantee they will be received at the House on a timely basis. A copy of each donation receipt will we posted here. Thanks once again, we can make a difference. Due to payment processors I now accept LR,STP (I can't work out how to put the button up, so best if you contact me for that one)also AP shows account email.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

What the Donation Money has been used for


I am so excited about this project that has been undertaken by Ronald McDonald House (Herston) They saw the need for an adolecence activity room. So they set out to get one. Using space that was under utilized they built this room "The Shack". It has all the things that teenagers like to do, xbox, PS2, complete with large flat screen TV screens and some great games. It is created with the beach theme, there are computers there as well. A place where only 12 to 18 year olds can forget about their problems and do what they love to do, whilst they are far away from home. This is a photo of the plaque that in on the wall near the entry. You guys got a mention "Cyber Friends".. how good is that!!

Trev made a presentation to the MC. Channel 7 newspresenter. Photobucket
This is the manager of the 'house'... Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive